Chrysler Airflow Concept
- Chrysler pulls back the curtain with the unveiling of the Chrysler Airflow Concept at CES 2022 in Las Vegas, announcing commitment to launch its first battery-electric vehicle (BEV) by 2025 and plans for full battery-electric portfolio by 2028
- Iconic American automotive brand will serve at the forefront of Stellantisâ€™ transformative, sustainable mobility technology that will make the world cleaner, safer and more seamlessly connected
- The all-electric Chrysler Airflow Concept integrates leading-edge drive-system technology with intuitive AI and connected vehicle technology that delivers 350- to 400-mile range and fast-charging functionality
- Airflow Concept embodies Chryslerâ€™s new contemporary, technology-forward design, featuring an elegantly dynamic profile and LED-illuminated Chrysler wing logo on the cross-car grille/light blade, complimenting the Airflowâ€™s sleek, silent electric-powered ride
- Airflowâ€™s seamlessly connected STLA SmartCockpit, powered by STLA Brain, enables an extension of digital, work and home environments, all in sync to create a personalized experience for every passenger, with screens that can be simplified and grouped to individual needs and interests
- Modern and spacious interior, accented by light from a panoramic roof and a calming color palette, evokes an open, airy lounge area that delivers a comfortable space away from home and work
- Chrysler Airflowâ€™s STLA Brain platform is fully over-the-air (OTA) capable, designed to quickly deliver new and upgraded features and functions that enhance and improve the vehicle over time
- The Chrysler Airflow includes STLA AutoDrive to deliver Level 3 autonomous driving capabilities, which will also be upgradable via OTA updates
Chrysler has revealed the Chrysler Airflow Concept atÂ CES 2022, giving a glimpse at the leading-edge drive-system technology, fully connected customer experiences and advanced mobility features, wrapped in inspiring, dynamic design, which will fuel the Chrysler brandâ€™s future.
Chrysler also announced that the brandâ€™s transformation will include the launch of its first battery-electric vehicle (BEV) by 2025 and a future all-electric Chrysler vehicle lineup.
â€śThe Chrysler Airflow Concept represents the future direction of the Chrysler brand, providing a peek at the dynamic design, advanced technologies and seamless connectivity that will characterize the full-electric portfolio we plan to reach by 2028,â€ť said Chris Feuell, Chrysler brand CEO – Stellantis.
The new connected vehicle isnâ€™t simply about moving from point A to point B. The Chrysler Airflow Concept reinvents the customer experience by integrating theÂ STLA Brain platform and STLA SmartCockpitÂ to deliver seamless connectivity to transform the experience for driver and passengers. The concept creates a connected hub that brings a consumerâ€™s digital lifestyle into the vehicle, using advanced technology to create a customized space for each occupant.