Mopar Action On-line – Tech Questions


Tech Question

Russ Syens, Fox Lake WI , 1971 dodge dakota 360

I wanna put a bigger intake valves on my 1971 “J” heads. Gofrom 1.88 to 2.02. do i need to put in new valve seats or have it ground out to 2.02. thanks

You can just cut the new, larger seats. No parts required.

But for this to really make any more HP, you need some port work, too.



Main Index | Current Issue | Tech Q & A | Tech Archive | Subscription | Advertisers Links | Contact Info